Inspiring....


{fabulous photo from here}


I am about to start work on a new project which involves redecorating a very old house in the village. It is a fabulous house with lots of features and the plan is to use a melange of modern and antique items.

I have a ciel de Lot/Bed crown like the one in the photo, stashed under the stairs @ maison No. 20 and I am thinking about using it in one of the bedrooms. I also like the idea of using the two single antique headboards and my client has just bought two so may use these as well.


What fun, there is something about a new project that I simply adore, could have something to do with the fact that it will involve hunting for tresors.....


A demain mes amies, Leeann x


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I just want to let you know that I adore your blog and have been follower of it. :) And I would love for you to come and visit my blog whenever you find the time. :)


    Cheers from L.A.,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that it will be beautiful. Be certain and show us the finished rooms.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thrill of the hunt; I'm with you on this. Chercher les tresors! Thanks for showing us lovely things. Jo @ Let's Face the Music

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment