Monday, 12 June 2017

Champagne and roses


Bonjour mes belles,

No they are not for me, the roses and champagne have been ordered by our guest as a surprise for his wife's birthday. Such a lovely gesture and I am sure that she will adore the surprise.

We have also organised a petite surprise, a box of yummy macarons from our favourite patisserie.

A lovely way to start the week and all I need to do now is add some ice the minute they arrive and drape the white napkin across the champagne bucket....

Passe un bon lundi et surtout, garde le sourire ! Leeann x

1 comment:

  1. Your attention to detail is parfait. I'm sure your guests will have an extraordinary time chez vous. Amicalement, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Gluten free

Gluten free raspberry and lemon muffins Bonjour mes belles, I cannot believe it has been over a week since my last post. I have b...